General Terms and Conditions for Use of a Web Site.
• Before, or at the time of, collecting personal information, we will outline and identify the purposes for which we are collecting information.
• If we collect and use personal information, it will solely be with the objective of fulfilling those specified purposes. This will be by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain your consent, or the consent of the individual concerned, or as required by law.
• We will collect personal information fairly and lawfully. Where possible and appropriate, we will collect this information with the consent or knowledge of the individual/s concerned.
• CBT will only retain personal information collected for as long as necessary to fulfil these purposes.
• Personal data we collect or use should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used. To the extent necessary to fulfil these purposes, data should be complete, accurate, and up-to-date.
• CBT will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft. We will also protect against unauthorized access, use of information, disclosure, copying, or modification.
• With regards to the management of any personal information, we will make information about our policies and use of information easily and readily available to our customers.
• We are committed protecting confidentiality, and commit to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to protect and maintain confidentiality.
• Although we may attempt to notify you when we make major changes to our privacy and other policies, you should periodically review the website for changes, and to find the most up-to-date version of our terms.
Dated 29 May 2015.