School bullying hurts children, but we are here to restore confidence!
- Has your child been bullied at school?
- Has your child have lower self-confidence?
- Does your child suffer from low self-esteem?
Parenting is tough and when school bullying has impacted your child’s confidence, we can help.
When school bullying hurts your child’s self-esteem, Confidence Boost Tutoring is here to help. We support children (K-12) who feel stuck, worried, a bit anxious, with low self confidence and self-esteem.
Child bullying at school – We can help
When your child is bullied at school, we can help. We can’t change what happens at school, but we can help your child feel like a champion and rebuild self-esteem. It’s what we love to do!
When your child has been bullied, it affects everything at school, but we can help
Life at school is trickier for kids after bullying has happened, but here’s how we can help. We show your child how to feel more confident, bold, self-assured, and genuinely proud to look at themselves in the mirror. Here’s how we help:
- Equip your child with confidence – by helping your child feel more optimistic.
- Make school easier – we help your child in maths, English, and more.
- Your child feels successful – we make your child feel like a champion, ready to take on the world.
- Safe, fun atmosphere – we tutor children in pairs so they can make friends, but get all the individual attention they.
Parents often don’t know how to help rebuild confidence – Then they find us!
Most parents don’t know where to turn when their child has had tough times. Parents can feel worried, stuck and powerless. We often feel like we would do anything to ease our child’s pain. Your child will love Confidence Boost Tutoring and you’ll love the improvements in self-esteem and in your child’s outlook!
We can’t wait to meet you and your child!
Are you keen to find out about our no obligation, first free session? We make it easy for you! Simply call us 0438 546 314, or fill in the contact form and we’ll get in touch with you. We just love to help!
I’m sure we’re near you, at:
- Pennant Hills
- West Ryde